Please have a look at these useful sites.
- Take time each day to relax and reflect. You could use Cosmic Kids Yoga on Youtube for yoga, relaxation and mindfulness!
- Creativity, take time to draw, paint and create! Perhaps you could create something linked to your current class topic. Activity Village has lots of ideas or you could use recycling to junk model.
- Physical, it is a great idea to keep active each day! There are a whole range of ways you can do this, perhaps you could go for a walk, play in the garden or use active clips online – try the Go Noodle website.
- Try Pobble 365 on here you will find a selection of images which support comprehension and writing prompts.
- Take a virtual Museum tour
- Reading for pleasure – you can find a range of e-books on Oxford Owl, practice reading on Reading Egg, or listen to stories being read to you
- Investigate and explore – take time to look at these science journals! Perhaps you could carry out your own research project into something that interests you.
- Try out a Newsround Quiz
- Fun problem solving (non-screen) ideas can be found on Bedtime Math
- Twinkl has lots of free downloadable resources these can be accessed at home
Interactive musical resources Music therapy courses for parents and carers
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary (games and resources for all subjects)
- https://www.themathsfactor.com/ Carol Vorderman’s maths factor – free
Free learning resources provided by UK zoos, designed to keep children educated and engaged during the lockdown.
Telling the time is an important skill. Have a go with this interactive teaching clock.
It is great to practise your times tables. Play times tables games or try a times tables quiz!
Live Streams for Children
9:00am PE with Joe: 30-minute workout
A daily workout with Joe Wicks specifically designed for kids to start the day feeling energised and positive. Youtube channel: TheBodyCoachTV
9:30am Interactive Literacy Programme
Radio blogging, interviews with authors and poets, interactive teaching and blogging. Shoutouts to young writers and your writing could be read aloud. https://radioblogging.net/
11:30am Dance class with Oti Mabuse
A kids’ class with the Strictly professional can be streamed from both Instagram (@otimabuse) and Youtube channel.
Weekly art sessions to join from home with Rory McCann Youtube channel